Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My 94 EX coupe, time to go......one last look

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Well this little black monster pulled me through 90k(50k blown) without a glitch. When I bought it new, it was supposed to be a commuter car, and then the bug hit as we all know. Before I knew it, frequent trips to the dyno after countless mods and tinkering were a regularity. Now that I bought my first love, the Bitch, this one has got to go. It's for sale as of last week.
    AL
    EXside1

    EXcrear

    EXfcorner

    [This message has been edited by BlownSOL (edited February 11, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tom Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2000
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very clean. i'd buy it. jk. smile

    ------------------
    Houston, TX
    1999 FBP Civic EX auto SUPERCHARGED Performance: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/fuel pump
    Air Intake w/ Hiper Filter, Heat Shield Thermal Research & Development Cat-Back Exhaust, Accel Thundersport +300 Plug wires, Nuespeed Sport Springs, APC Rear Strut Tower Bar, APC Breather Filter, VTEC Light
    www.geocities.com/tom_civic99

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jim I gotta tell ya your as sharp as a razor..........., can you tell me how much each one weighs? wink

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gsrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice looking car smile Rims look awfully familiar to me though. I have 3 sets of them biggrin 2 sets of 16" one for my car, one on my chics, and 1 set of 15" w/ 2 drag radials, and 2 slicks. They look nice and you can't beat the price!!

    ------------------
    1992 Red Honda Civic CX Hatch Back... COMING VERY SOON: B18C1 hybrid w/ major weight reduction and boosted by Jackson Racing supercharger at 8psi..

    1998 Super Sonic Blue Integra GS-R (completely stock now)
    With jrsc at 6psi best 1320: 13.783 @101.43 on drag radials

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah the wheels were a steal, I almost did not buy them because I thought they weighed a ton. I ordered RP-02's and saw these and they looked much better. When I went to the wheel shop I brought my scale along, you should have seen their faces as I was weighing every wheel I liked. It turned out these babies weighed almost a pound less than the RP-02's!!!

    RSwheel

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice car AL. I am quite impressed.

    BTW, the wheels are Enkei Underground ZXWM's.


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •